[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Last Eagles - Opponent Wanted

Mattp mpavone at firstlegionltd.com
Wed Aug 22 05:15:10 CEST 2018

I'm looking for an opponent, preferably real time, for Last Eagles or
Rising Eagles from Hexasim.    I'm totally new to both games so would
want to cut my teeth on a smaller scenario and then go for the whole
thing.   I'm not new to wargaming or Napoleonic gaming at all, just to
this system.   It has some ASL flavor to it which I love.   Anyway, if
anyone wants to give it a whirl, please do contact me.

Matt