[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Celles

Caesar52 vikingvii at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 00:03:10 CEST 2018

Anyone interested in playing Celles. A small but challenging game of the
last week of Germany's race to the Meuse. The module is not in the
alphabetical list of modules. You will find it in the list of
publishers. It is produced by Victory Games. If anyone wants to play the
game and does not own it already, you can order it in portfolio form for
less than $30.00. I'm not pitching the game, I am not affiliated with it
in anyway, simply letting folks know where they can add a good game to
their collection.
Anyone who might be interested in playing this game, my address is
vikingvii at hotmail.com[1].

[1] mailto:vikingvii at hotmail.com