[messages] [Module Design] Map Window Issues

wootersl wootersl at pwotech.com
Tue Aug 28 08:57:42 CEST 2018

Ok. So I am creating a module that has a lot of map windows. So I
created them with buttons and then created a toolbar menu to be able to
select them from a dropdown box instead of the dozens of buttons. The
only problem is that the first map window is showing is contents
properly but when I select any other map windows the contents are blank.
I know the buttons and menu are setup correctly because the names are in
the box name, but its just not showing the maps for some reason. I have
attached an image for example.