[messages] [Module Design] Strange behaviour from a Trigger Action - please help.

ianclarence ianclarence at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 01:10:31 CET 2018

shilinski - thanks for your assistance.

Your suggestion to log moves to the chat was very useful. It showed that
there was a serious problem with the TAs I was using but it also pointed
me to a possible work around.

The problem appears when more than one 'Move Fixed Distance' command is
used in a TA. The second and subsequent move commands are executed
incorrectly, sending the counter to the wrong location. I have lots more
test results which I can provide if any of the VASSAL engine authors are
interested.

For now I will try to rewrite my TAs using only one move command each.
It will be more work but it should be possible.

Ian.