[messages] [Module General Discussion] Wrongly Posted Modules

Skotkolr skotkolr at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 00:24:14 CET 2018

I am just Wondering if you realize the "help" section on how to do these
things if woefully out of date? And the instructions read like someone
from Linux wrote them for other proficient Linux users. I have given up
on trying to do anything with modules until somebody updates the how to
section or you guys change the way that we(the people who would love to
help you all out), can get simple things like "upload file" done without
a programing degree or learning a new language.