[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Socket error during Module Opening

AndreaC andrea.rhoss at virgilio.it
Sun Jan 14 15:27:13 CET 2018

I'm experimenting the following error message during the opening of a
huge module,
the module is Decision Games WitP, it seems that a similar problem has
been faced before but I can't find the solution for
this particular case, I've attached the Error Log file.

Error message:<!-- ia0 -->Error Log.txt<!-- ia0 -->
"The socket over which the Module Manager communicates has had a fault.
Please restart VASSAL."

My PC is a HP Pavillion / CPU B960 Pentium 2.20 2.20 GH
Windows 8.1 64 bit
RAM 4.00 GB

Vassal 3.2.17

Thanks for help