[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Live game sessions

pattonsbest mntman12 at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 20:46:30 CET 2018

So vassal wont work for me via PBEM , cant get v.log files to work etc .
So Looking for CCNapoleonics opponents via linked game. Using skype etc.
.  Played before and works excellent .  Open to other games via Vassal
link as long as they are PLAYABLE !  Shoot me some ideas , need a game
night. Solitaire getting old . Off of work and gaming season wont last
long !  Where you at John King ?  we had great  games last winter but
cant find you e-addy ????