[messages] [General Discussion] Help choosing a module

banane42 griffenmorrison at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 20:12:20 CET 2018

Hello everyone, I am new to Vassal as I just discovered it existed
today. As part of a class I am taking my professor sent us a .vlog file
as a challenge for extra credit. After some googling I found Vassal
which recognized the file. However I am having a hard time opening the
file as I get the "file not a valid vassal module" error message when
trying to open it as a module. I suspect that I need to proper module
before I open the file itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.