[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Newbie "A House Divided"

JimSB jsbny at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:55:05 CET 2018

A friend and I just started playing Vassal AHD via email.  I have not
tried Vassal Skype games yet, but am definitely up for more email games
as I find AHD with the optional rules fascinating.  We have been using
Alan Emrich's living rules v3.1 with most of the options (I can send you
a copy if you don't have them) and his initial setup (which is not one
of the scenarios in the Vassal module, but I created a vlog).  If you
are interested, reply here (I don't see an option for sending an email,
but we can trade addresses).