[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Newbie - Opponents wanted

JimSB jsbny at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 25 20:07:02 CET 2018

As a Newbie to Vassal (but not to board gaming), I am looking for
opponents in some of my old favorites.  I have played several PBEM games
of Victory in the Pacific and am now engaged in a PBEM A House Divided.
While I am relatively comfortable with the PBEM process and vlogs, I am
in GMT-5 (East Coast U.S.) and would be willing to try an on-line game
with someone in that time zone.

Games I would like to try:
A House Divided (Alan Emrich's living rules 3.1 and setup-I can send a
copy if needed)
Victory in the Pacific - there are some play balance options that are
needed, but we can discuss
The Russian Campaign - Old AH favorite, back in the '80s I did a lot of
PBM but haven't touched it in years.

Feel free to suggest others.