[messages] [Module Design] "Shuffling" specific card into top 20 cards

Skotkonung gunnar.skotkonung at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:14:59 CEST 2018

Greetings, hivemind.

I'm just getting started with module design and while the basics are
coming along just fine, I'm having issues with the more advanced stuff.
My main concern right now is that I need a specific card to be among the
first 20 to be drawn from a deck.

I know that Vassal doesn't really shuffle cards, but the idea is to
simulate this specific card being shuffled together with 19 other
(random) cards and then placed with them on top of the rest of the deck.
In a way it's similar to what the COIN games do with propaganda cards.

Any tips and instructions would be most welcome.