[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Hitler's Reich New Player

comsolut comsolut at outlook.com
Wed Jul 4 15:01:36 CEST 2018

Used Vassal for several solitaire games.  Interested in finding a player
to try learning both Hitler's Reich (playing solitaire now against
German bot to learn rules) for either PBEM, or sessions if we can find
compatible day and times.

Experienced Vassal player would be nice to help me, an old guy, learn
Vassal PBEM steps and session steps.

Hoping to find a long term Vassal partner as I live in a rural area with
no possibility of face  to face game opportunities.

I'm not a hardcore win at all costs exploit every rule player.  Looking
for fun and reliability.

Thanks, Lee