[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] disappearing modules

Caesar52 vikingvii at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 04:57:08 CEST 2018

This is not a serious problem, all I have to do is re-download, and
usually if you have already downloaded a module it reloads in seconds.
That tells me it's still downloaded, but not in the list. I don't know,
but I'm guessing.
The problem is I have a lot of modules, usually the same ones that
disappear from my library every time I close and open the Vassal
library. Does anyone know why, and if there's anything I can do about
it? :?