[messages] [Module Design] Need help with 2 things - wounds/healing & stacks

simplegarak simplegarak at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:14:09 CEST 2018

Working on a game module and I think I'm about 90% of the way done with
the core of this module I'm developing for game testing, there's just 2
things that remain which I'm stuck on and I've searched for several days
but no luck.

1) It's a card based game and I'm wanting to use markers for wounds &
healing on the character cards.  I set up wound markers and you can
place these on the character, one at a time.  But when I hit "delete" it
removes ALL of the markers, when I want the players to be able to remove
1 marker at a time since healing abilities in the game won't act this
way. Is there any way to do this without bothering with several
different images? Or do I have to do separate pictures of "1 wound
token", "2 wounds token" "3 wounds token" etc?

2) I need cards to stack together as attachments are played on
characters. But instead of stacking upward, I want the stack to move
left. Where and how do I adjust that option on the game pieces?  Or is
there a command I should use to say "attach" and stack the cards
properly?

Thanks for your help - and thanks to the other vassal modders who I've
downloaded and ripped off to help develop this.