[messages] [Module Design] Snap to Grid

Popestar ghost.popestar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 23:45:11 CEST 2018

With the module I am working on, I have pieces that are 1000x1000 in
dimensions, and I lay them onto a board with a grid.  Each piece is
effectively a 6x6 square, each square measuring 166.67x166.67.  I
created a grid on the map board in vassal so the grid lines all line up
nicely, so that's not the issue.

I have pieces/tokens measuring 100x100 that I will be placing on the
board, and they snap to the grid that is created.  My problem is that
I'd like the larger board pieces to snap to the grid as well, but it
seems that Vassal is only working this way for the smaller tokens.

Is there a way that I can set the map board grid to accept pieces
spanning multiple cells to snap in place?