[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for ASL-Red Barricades Player

papathad papathad at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 20:04:17 CEST 2018

Hello Stefano,
Sounds great.  Yes, we need to hookup on one.  I am not a rules lawyer,
but I have played ASL since the 80's so I know a good many rules, just
want to have fun, going all the way thru.  I've never gotten past about
the 4th or 5th day of the campaign, so I have no clue as to what is
going to happen as Germany advances.  I will happily play either side.
As far as balance provisions, I have no idea who should get it or if it
is needed.

I am not computer savvy.  So no initials or such, please.  I have played
it where we would talk on skype and move on the Vassal board watching
each other move and I have played where we send turns thru email and
play individually.  Either way or both is fine with me.  I am retired,
so I can play just about any time (24 hour clock) on skype way, or I
will be sending a minimum of a definite move a day, in the starting
days, probably 3 turns a day.  What ever you can handle, is great with
me.

My email is papathad at hotmail.com[1].  Name is Tom Barkley.

[1] mailto:papathad at hotmail.com