[messages] [Module Design] Comparing Properties Between Game Pieces

twenck hth9 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 17:10:49 CEST 2018

I need to have a piece issue a GKC to other pieces that have a matching
property.

The Module Designer's Guide has an example in which a counter has a GKC
command with matching properties that includes "nation = $nation$".

This works correctly, comparing the property nation on the counter
receiving the GKC, to the property $nation$ on the counter sending the
GKC.

I need to make a more complex set of comparisons and therefore need to
use a Beanshell Expression.  I cannot come up with any method to compare
property values between two pieces in a Beanshell Expression.  I tried:

{nation = $nation$}
{nation = "$nation$}
etc.

Can anyone advise how to compare property values between two pieces
using a Beanshell Expression?

Thank you,

Tom