[messages] [General Discussion] Help for a Mac User

amberteresa amberteresa.aus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:46:50 CEST 2018

Hi All,

I am new to the Vassal environment and am struggling to load modules.
I have loaded the Vassal program and taken the tour. I have also
downloaded some modules (e.g., Crusader Rex), but cannot access them. I
am using an iMac running Mac OS 10.4.11. The file folder on my desktop
for Crusader Rex contains: buildFile and info files, an images folder,
and the cusader_start.html. When I try to use the PlayModule button on
the Vassal engine and then select the start file I get the following
error message: ZipException:error in opening zip file.
I am pretty sure I may have missed as step along the way, but I’ll be
darned if I can figure out what it would be.
 Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!