[messages] [General Discussion] New to All of This

gavinpreacher jarrednomakk at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 17:40:15 CEST 2018

Good morning everyone

I have recently become interested in getting into War Games. I have
never played one before, but they look like a lot of fun. I was directed
here by a post on FB. I would love to get involved and get into some
gaming, but have no idea how it all works.

1- how does it all work? I assume that I need to download the Vassal
engine for starters.
2- What would be a good game for a beginner to start with?
3- whatever game I end up playing, I assume I need to own a physical
copy of that game?

any help or suggestions and recommendations that can help me get started
will be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day everyone!