[messages] [Module Design] XML Files?

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 18:51:22 CEST 2018

"Popestar" wrote:
> I've got all 3 of those, but when I create the .vmod zip file, I get
> the message that the module isn't a valid Vassal module.

This sounds suspiciously like you are creating a zip file at the wrong
level of your filesystem (e.g., zipping the parent folder instead of its
contents). At the root of your zip archive should be the items listed
previously (buildfile, images folder). When you open your zip file if
see a single folder....say, the name of your working directory...that
means your zip file is not organized correctly.