[messages] [Opponents Wanted] OCS

Gabbsie richtigfgm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 14:47:39 CEST 2018

Vialiy

I would probably describe my playing of OCS as yours - I am getting to
grips and playing some games but I still feel I have a lot to learn. I
have GBII and Beyond the Rhine but have played neither so far. I have
played Reluctant Enemies, Sicily II, Tunisia II and an intro scenario of
Burma - all of which I think are excellent.

My current game commitments would mean a slower rate than yours - I
would guess maybe 2 to 3 logs a week. If thats acceptable let me know
and we can see if we can find something to get started. From the ones
you mention I would suggest a smaller BtR scenario to get into it. I
would need to get up to speed on the exclusives. But if you fancy
something from the others I mention I am more up to speed and would be
happy to replay.