[messages] [Module Design] Lock Piece In Place

Popestar ghost.popestar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 03:53:04 CEST 2018

So I'm recreating a module for a game, and the game has a board
consisting of multiple pieces that can make up numerous configurations.
Once the board is set up, there are tokens that move about and do stuff.
 What I'd like to do is lock the board pieces into place while allowing
the tokens to move about freely.

I know about decks, but that locks any piece on that spot into place.
Is there some setting or property that I'm missing that does this?