[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] New Module when I save and open map is blank but counters!

ChuckS csutherlandewr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 23:21:02 CEST 2018

Found it! Some of the charts are maps to allow counters of them, I
forgot to change the names from Main Map so the module was confused as
to who the real Main Map was!

I figured it out by moving the real Main Map entry to the end of the
Module and seeing what effect that had and suddenly the  2 units I saved
showed up on a chart instead of the main map and also the real main map
made an appearance empty.

So if you add charts as maps make sure you change the names it appears!