[messages] [Module Design] Layer update Game Piece property

jzedward john at edwardsnetwork.com
Tue Jun 12 18:20:56 CEST 2018

Thanks for the reply, I did some work on layers and then I chose not to
use layers as I did not want lots of images and associated management; I
have been looking to manage the piece data by properties. Haviung an
image for each combo of atk-def-move and the flip side would be
excessive (100's) so I have limited image definitions to templates (eg
US INF, BR INF, GE INF) and every change in unit designation and
combat/movement is just a text property. It's working well for me, and
makes for a *much* smaller module. I have used layers and masks for
other uses in the module.