[messages] [Module Design] Lock Piece In Place

Popestar ghost.popestar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:27:20 CEST 2018

The problem is that I want to lock the map piece in a specific place and
prevent it from being moved once placed.  I tried making the map pieces
as a deck, but this caused any actual cards (the game is a combo of dice
and cards and movable pieces) that were placed onto the deck area to
overlap the map piece, as well as overlapping any other cards that may
get thrown onto that piece.

I tried Does Not Stack, and my results weren't the greatest.  I'm sure
I'm doing something wrong here; Does Not Stack didn't prevent the piece
from being moved once it was set.  It also didn't place the piece in the
area I want it to be in.

Would I need to use grids, either multi-zoned or irregular, to get this
to work?