[messages] [Module General Discussion] Wich Heroic Fantasy Mod for Vassal

goodbeans goodbeans at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 12 16:51:14 CEST 2018

Hi there,

I'm looking for one (or ore if needs) Heroic Fantasy Mod for Vassal .

I explain this : We started a great Rolreplaying game 10 years ago. We
play with Role master rules (Claw Law & Spell Law).

The game master (I and my descendants, will Worship and vener his name
and his talent, for the next thousand years) create wonderfull cosmogony
and Mythologie, beatifull world map and figures.

We arrive Now at a stage of great War so after Role plaing Game we need
War game.
We would like to manage battle from the size of a Skirmish to the siege
of MinaS Tirith

Can you recomand me one or different Mod please ?

Thanks

Goodbeans the First