[messages] [Module General Discussion] Vietnam 4.3.1. vmod won't let FWA play.

Caesar52 vikingvii at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:52:43 CEST 2018

Thank you, ClaudioC. I did read your email about how you fixed this
issue and try to respond to your response to my thread, but for some
reason, your response would not upload on my pc. Well, it finally did
and I am finally responding. I'm  going to download the module again
sometime today. Thanks you for the fix and thank you for taking the time
and trouble to email me that it was done.