[messages] [Module Design] Lock Piece In Place

Popestar ghost.popestar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 19:08:09 CEST 2018

Thanks for the advice.  I can't set the pieces as an at-start stack
because the nature of the game allows for a different board setup every
time you play.  Basically, you have one of two center pieces, and then 4
of 6 corner pieces.

I've looked at the Does Not Stack options, and that might work.  For now
I'm just going to let the pieces float about and hope that I don't
accidentally move them when testing.  Which so far hasn't happened, so
maybe I don't need to do this.  :)