[messages] [Module Design] Minimize Map Windows

Popestar ghost.popestar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 19:12:35 CEST 2018

Most, if not all, board games have player hands and pieces and tokens
and other things that involve having separate map windows.  Player hands
are the most common, and so you end up with a player hand window
covering up the board most, if not all, of the time.  I know - I can
always hide the map windows when I don't need them.

Anyhow, I'm wondering if there is a property or something that will
allow the map windows to be minimized when not in use?  It's not a big
deal to hide them, but I like to keep things open when I'm
playing/testing.  And it'd be cool if I could just minimize the windows
when they aren't in use.

Is this possible?