[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Last Night On Earth - Testers Wanted!

Popestar ghost.popestar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 19:18:15 CEST 2018

A few years ago, a few people at thezombiegame.com put together a Vassal
module for Last Night On Earth that went through 2
iterations/versions...and then the project died.  Like, literally, the
project just died.  None of the people involved have even logged on to
that site in years, and the module sat in limbo.

Thanks to my own ridiculous inability to let things go, I was able to
track down the original project members and get hold of all the art and
pieces and stuff they did, and I've been able to create version 3 of the
vassal module for this game.  And while I have been play-testing as I've
created, and I've play-tested the first few turns of the game, I am just
one person and would really like to get some other people to help play
this and make sure that the module is worthy of posting.

So I'm looking for a few people that would be willing to do an online
test of the game.  I technically need only 1 other person as we could
have one of us play all 4 heroes and 1 person play both zombies, but I'd
rather we have at least 4 total people (2 players controlling 4 heroes,
1 player controlling half the zombies, 1 player controlling the other
half of the zombies).  I don't know how popular this game is outside
thezombiegame.com forums, but I have to ask.

My time in the next 2 weeks is a bit limited, and I'm going on vacation
on the 28th for 10 days.  But if we can swing an hour or two at night
one of these days, that'd be cool.  And by night, I mean sometime after
5 PM PDT.

Any takers?