[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Friday or Saturday opponent, multiple games

dynaman paul_blankenship at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 03:33:03 CEST 2018

In the longer term I'm looking for a regular opponent that can play on
Friday or Saturday starting around 10 or 11 Eastern time.  So 3pm to 4pm
GMT time.  Playing for 4 to 5 hours.  Most likely once or twice monthly.
 I use Skype for voice chat but would use Discord if needed.

For a first game I would like to try one of the following.
  Lock N Load Tactical demo WW2 or the Vietnam one.  Or a scenario from
the Desert or Heroes against the Red Star module.  I also have the first
version of the Normandy title which might be playable with the new rules
too.
  Sands of War by GDW.
  Panzer or MBT by GDW.
  Arab Israeli War, Panzer Leader, or Panzer Blitz (with opfire rule
from PL) by AH.

If the first game works out more of the games above and some of the
others I would like to play are.
Empire of the Sun
Holland 44, Ardennes 44, Normandy 44 (I don't own Ukraine or France 40
but would play them)
For the People (GMT version)
GCACW (various titles in the series, any of the newer releases)
The No Retreat series (GDW versions)

Plus anything of the general nature of those above, as long as I one of
us owns it and we can both get a copy of the rules I would be interested
in playing it.