[messages] [Module Design] Stuck newbie with updating a module Mask

gdaudin gdaudin at mac.com
Sun Jun 24 22:25:03 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to update an existing module (Les Maréchaux), because the
hidden units can be flipped by all players. I am in the middle of a game
and want to continue it.

I went into the module and added a "Mask" trait to all units (as
Prototype have no effect on units on the map), allowing only the owner
to mask it and setting the display at "Plain".

Then I went to the procedure to update saved game.

The bad behavior does not change. I must have done something wrong, but
I do not have a clue about