[messages] [General Discussion] voice chat.

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Tue Jun 26 16:31:59 CEST 2018

I've used Ventrilo for over a decade and always been happy with it. It's
easy to set up, voice quality is good, has press-to-talk option that can
be assigned to a specific key ...we've found that nice so we don't have
to listen to everyone sneeze, grunt, snort, etc.

You can run your own server but the voice quality may get choppy.
Renting servers for Ventrilo is cheap ...I pay $3.45 a month for a
10-person server.

If you'd like to test one, send me a message and I'll give you the login
details for my Vent server.