[messages] [General Discussion] Just getting started
skotkolr at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 01:01:22 CET 2018
1. Edge is a browser.
2. Vassal engine does not use a browser to play.
3. You can install Java and not let it into a browser. That is the
current default install.
1. go here: https://www.filehorse.com/download-java ... -64/18333/ do
not use Ver. 9 or 8 there are some issues with those newer versions so
stick with version 7 last build.
2. go here to get vassal engine:
3. go here: http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Category:Modules and
find a game you own to download that file.
4. start vassal engine and select file/open and follow instructions.
Have a Vassal day.
Read this topic online here:
More information about the messages