[messages] [General Discussion] Double ghost image when dragging units

gzhatsk gzhatsk at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 23:25:36 CET 2018

I've been having this issue and can't figure out how to correct it.
Whenever I drag units I get a double ghost image, it's very distracting.
I tried checking and unchecking the Drag Ghost Bug Correction box to no
avail. I don't see any other option in preferences that might address
this. I don't know if it is unique to my PC. I'm using Vassal version
3.2.17 on Windows 10. I typically use Chrome as my browser if that might
have anything to do with it.

Thank you for any insight you may have,

Guy