[messages] [Module Design] How to - have a toolbar button displaying a GP value ?

kerkael kerkael at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:15:41 CET 2018

Hi there,

I'd like a toolbar button, defined as a GP, to display it's own value.
using {theGPvalue} or $theGPvalue$ does not work.

Do you think it's possible ?

My objective is to display a global property used as a modifier I can
then call from the board, with a + or a - that will increase or decrease
it's own value by the modifier. This works fine, but so far I need to
click on the toolbar button to see it's value. I'd like it's display to
show it's value.