[messages] [Module General Discussion] Can Breakout Normandy be played solitaire?

Tom Russ taruss2000 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 05:26:43 CET 2018

In general you can play games with vassal like the board version.* I don't
know about Breakout Normandy in particular, but you could play it solitaire
by alternating which side you too. The tool doesn't provide any AI
opponent, so it would be like playing any board game. The degree of
suitability is mostly related to the amount of hidden information on the
game.

*Except it's harder for your cat to scatter the process.