[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal won't load modules on new computer

Hakhen01 hakhen01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:42:01 CET 2018

Finally got a day off from work (national holiday), and some time to
breathe. Big gulps. Slowly.

Hooked up my old externa hard drive where I had saved some old Vassal
modules. Turns out, I could run those without problem. And I realized,
after downloading Vassal on my new machine, I only downloaded and tried
to open a single game: Fields of Fire ver.1.4.

So, the problem is not in running Vassal on this machine, it is this
particular module.

Cheers,

/H