[messages] [Opponents Wanted] GTM Strategy or other wargames.

Sruba4 sruba4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:58:47 CET 2018

Hello,

Since I have a limited board game company IRL which sticks only to euros
or other euro-minatures-fighting games  :| (only game I managed them to
play with military twist is Time of Crisis), I'm looking for anyone to
play (or invite me to play) GTM heavy strategy/wargame titles like HiS,
Succesors or else. Preferable PBEM style.

Also, I'm open to any 1 vs 1 wargames, also played by PBEM.

If anyone is interested please post here, or catch me via private
message.

Regards,
Sruba