[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal won't load modules on new computer

Hakhen01 hakhen01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 04:30:16 CET 2018

Vassal still acting strange.

To recap, I migrated to a new computer. Just a newer model of my old
one, same set up, running on same version of Java. Couldn't open Vassal
modules. Noticed that my troubles seemed to concern a one one module,
Fields of Fire 2nd edition.

This wasn't quite correct. It turns out, I can't open any module that is
located on my computer. But if I try to open the exact same file from my
external hard drive, it works.

Just thought I should let you know. If anyone is experiencing similar
problems, save your module on an external drive and try to open it from
there. Worked for me.

/H