[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] installing linux on android running vassal?

rayb raybaumiller at juno.com
Sun Mar 25 21:11:07 CEST 2018

[This message has been edited.]

Hi,
I downloaded Debian and unzipped it. Mindlessly I clicked on the .exe.
Of course it didn't run but the vassal files are there. I agree with the
post that wants a walk through to install Linux. I remember once on
Delphi asking for a walk through and the response was follow the
directions. Well wasn't making any headway that way and was why I needed
some old Linux hand to help out. So since there aren't any directions to
do it am asking again. Any old Linux hands want to get vassal running on
android how about sharing ur ken??  Secondly saw some thumb drive
versions. Will these work on android?? My best experience with linux on
a meanie machine was with the damn small Linux distro. Only thing was
after many hours of trying to get a listed printer to work I gave up.
Parsing Linux statements is a learned thing. U just don't pull it out of
the sky. How about a hand?
Rayb