[messages] [Module Design] Using sound

Dk2dark dk2dark at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:18:44 CEST 2018

This might be pain stakenly obvious but i can't quite get it to work.

I am making a game where players move around on the board and when they
land on specifik tiles a sound should be played, all in all there are 4
diffrent sounds, and 37 "special" tiles. Is there a way to make the
trigger look at the tile, without having to push any buttons?

I have tried using a trigger only to realise I only accompliset to have
it lock if it isent in one of the speceik tiles.

Basicaly what i need is way for when a play move a pices it cheks if the
piece is now on special tile x then it activates "play sound" trait.

Anyone have any bright ideas?