[messages] Edit: Re: [Module General Discussion] Can Breakout Normandy be played solitaire?

Gryff ml_berlin at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 07:06:29 CEST 2018

[This message has been edited.]

Yes, you can play it solitary. I did several times because of lack of
opponents. However, this is fine for learning the rules and training but
never comes close to the thrill of real decision making against another
player. And of course it's easier to recognize errors and bad moves when
a competent opponent exploits them, while the chance may be unnoticed
and therefore not exploited by yourself.
I would play vs you, preferably live. Do you have any experience with
impulse-area games, like the predecessor __Turning Point: Stalingrad__?