[messages] [General Discussion] How to find the game that goes along with a .vlog file

detectivebaconmuffin newusername5000 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:49:48 CEST 2018

I have a .vlog file that I don't know the game its for. What would be
the best way to find the game for it? I have some ideas like finding a
way to decompress it and look through its data to find hints, but I
don't how the devs compressed it. You might be curious why I want to
find the game for this particular file. Its for a college class that I
am taking. Ironically 10% of the grade is from this. And yes, I am sure
he won't tell me which game it's for. I was literally given this file
and told learn a 'extremely hard' game. I researched the file and ended
up here. Thank you for reading this and hope you can help.