[messages] [Opponents Wanted] MBT live Vassal Skype

carygames oldps9 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 15:31:30 CEST 2018

Looking for a live only MBT opponent.  I live in the -5GMT time zone
with the best availability being weekday evenings after 8 pm.  I have
played the game using the basic rules so it might be best to start slow
by taking a few counters putting them on he board and giving it a whirl.
 I can get you through the basic rules with both players going into
learn together mode when the advanced rules come into play.

   Interested?