[messages] [Module Design] Problem with card draw button - help !!!!

avenger05 avenger05 at go2.pl
Tue Sep 4 10:42:30 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm creating a game about World War 2; I used video tutorials to put my
game into vassal, but now I have problem. I was looking for a solution
for 4 days , but nothing is working :(

In my module each player will draw 6 cards at the beginning of the turn.
To do this I used Julius Caesar module; I changed all details ... but
it's not working.

And I really do not know why :(

So, If anyone would be able to have a look at this example module and
figure out what is the issue... I would be deeply grateful.

The draw button is created on Axis Hand.

Here is the module file :
https://we.tl/t-qXbf2Cs6qN[1]

Many thanks in advance,
Robert