[messages] [General Discussion] Server Connection Unreliable ?

VANorm nstewart1 at cox.net
Wed Sep 5 01:05:18 CEST 2018

Playing face-to-face with the most recent version of VASSAL, we find
with my hosting the game, the other player looses Legacy server
connection at least a couple of times an hour, particularly if there is
a break in his responses of over 5 mins.  It is getting old.

Is this just par for the course, or is the Legacy Server not the right
choice, or does everyone go peer-to-peer?

Is this known VASSAL behavior, or is there definitely something wrong
with his or my comms?

I beg to learn more about the Mysteries of VASSAL.

Thanks for the sanity check.