[messages] [General Discussion] Throw me a help line

Autocad dukeb0y at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:42:57 CEST 2018

[/b][/b]

I read the users guide. I move my Russian units next to the German
units. See picture. Now, do I pick the units, compute the odds, roll the
dice? Haven't got a clue here....If he gets a retreat, I send the
Logfile to him, to retreat his units?

[1]

ALSO....
II. Reviewing an opponent’s email log: // Otherwise, skip to step 6.
6. On the Toolbar, click the__ Step Through Logfile__ button, to review
your opponent’s moves. Each  click of Step Through Logfile performs
one move.
I can't find the __ Step Through Logfile__ button.

Thanks, I'm a real novice..

John

[1] http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL1039/1648562/23580464/413993932.jpg