[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Socket Error

Cundiff tdchistorian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:41:17 CEST 2018

Another month gone by and same problem continues.

WORSE, now I can't get new modules to load at all.  And old modules will
load only on the 2nd or 3rd tries and only after I repeatedly restart my
computer.

This has become a REAL problem.  I'm running a multi-person Gunslinger
game that utilizes Vassal to manage the map and character locations.

I see from the Forums that this Socket Thing is a continuing problem and
has existed for over 8 months without solution.

Please guys.  What is going on?  And what can be done about it?