[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Complete Newbie; Squad Leader, Wooden Ships Iron Men

Dragonlibrarian sexydragon6969 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 07:36:11 CEST 2018

Hello, complete newbie to wargaming here, recently acquired copies of a
few unpunched Avalon Hill games from a thrift store (Squad Leader,
Devil's Den, and Raid on St. Nazaire (I also plan on ordering a copy of
WSIM since that looks like the kind of naval combat game I've always
wanted to play)), and after some research found out about this program.
Figured it might be easier to find opponents here than locally.
I'm interested in finding someone who doesn't mind helping a complete
newb learn these 2 games sometime soon, preferably over discord or
Skype. I'm hoping there's some night owls here since the best time for
me to play is after 10 pm PST pretty much any day.

Thanks, Kevin W.